Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hygiene

Hygiene...I am a big believer in water. We should apply water, inside and out. Drink plenty of fresh clean water. Plus rinse the outside of our bodies daily; I like a warm shower in the morning, and/or a hot bath at night.

I'm not a big believer in harsh chemicals, but some natural detergents do clean better than just water alone; but use them sparingly in and on our bodies. We can use a little stronger levels to clean our homes, I suppose.

Oral hygiene effects the inner workings of our bodies too, I'm sure. We can rinse our mouths...Brush our teeth...Floss...brushing our tongue can be good too.

I use a hot compress on my eyes, and a wash cloth in my ears. I've heard of some yogi who pass cloth through their nostrils but I've never gone to this extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment